The Residents Section of the website is powered by KW Information Center. As a full-featured property management system, KWIC allows residents to access your information and services in a multitude of ways. Residents can log in to the portal to view and update your information.
As a valued resident you can:
- -View and change your contact information, including vehicles, as well as your emergency contact information.
- -View and change your contact and insurance information in the event of a hurricane or natural disaster.
- -View your association dues, last payment, and account balance.
- -Have a complete calendar of events for your area along with access to mobile apps with events, coupons, and things to do around town.
- -Post items for sale or purchase, realtors can post units for sale or lease, even sell your car!
- -Post events, maintenance schedules, community meetings.
- -See contact information for our community as well as the city.
- -Exchange messages with other residents who have opted-into the Resident Directory.
- -View information about restaurants in your neighborhood.
- -View activities provided in and around our property.
- -View forms, documents and regulations.
- -And many more features we are constantly adding!