The Residents Section of the website is powered by KW Information Center. As a full-featured property management system, KWIC allows residents to access your information and services in a multitude of ways. Residents can log right here in the portal to view and update your information, but you can also access KWIC from your smart phones, from a tablet PC, from a Crestron® touch panel, or even from facebook!
As a valued resident you can:
- View and change your contact information, including pets and vehicles,as well as your emergency contact information.
- View and change your contact and insurance information in the event of a hurricane or natural disaster.
- View and setup guest lists for any upcoming parties or events you are organizing at any facility in our community
- View your association dues, last payment, and account balance
- Have a complete calendar of events around town
- Post items for sale or purchase, realtors can post units for sale or lease, even sell your car!
- Post maintenance requests for items that need to be fixed in our building and get status information.
- Post events, maintenance schedules, community meetings
- See contact information for our community as well as the city.
- Exchange messages with other residents who have opted-into the Resident Directory
- View information about restaurants in our neighborhood
- View activities provided in and around our property
- View schedules, information, and make reservations on all our facilities
- View forms, documents and regulations
- And many more features we are constantly adding!